World-renowned ‘tell it like it is’ guidebook
Discover Argentina with this comprehensive, entertaining, ‘tell it like it is’ Rough Guide, packed with comprehensive practical information and our experts’ honest and independent recommendations.
Whether you plan to ride horses on an estancia, dance tango in Buenos Aires, hike across Glaciar Perito Moreno or visit the elephant seals at Península Valdés, The Rough Guide to Argentina will help you discover the best places to explore, sleep, eat, drink and shop along the way.
Features of The Rough Guide to Argentina:
– Detailed regional coverage: provides in-depth practical information for each step of all kinds of trip, from intrepid off-the-beaten-track adventures, to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas. Regions covered include: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Province, Córdoba and the Central Sierras, The Litoral and the Gran Chaco, The Northwest, Mendoza and El Cuyo, The Lake District, Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego.
– Honest independent reviews: written with Rough Guides’ trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, and recommendations you can truly trust, our writers will help you get the most from your trip to Argentina.
– Meticulous mapping: always full-colour, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Buenos Aires, Patagonia and many more locations without needing to get online.
– Fabulous full-colour photography: features a richness of inspirational colour photography, including the captivating scenery of Patagonia, the Central Sierras, the Lake District and the Quebrada de Humahuaca.
– Things not to miss: Rough Guides’ rundown of Buenos Aires, Mendoza, the Lake District and Patagonia’s best sights and top experiences.
– Itineraries: carefully planned routes will help you organise your trip, and inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences.?
– Basics section: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting there, getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more.?
Background information: comprehensive Contexts chapter provides fascinating insights into Argentina, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
– Covers: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Province, Córdoba and the Central Sierras, The Litoral and the Gran Chaco, The Northwest, Mendoza and El Cuyo, The Lake District, Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy ‘tell it like it is’ ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.
Book Your Trip To Argentina
Get your dream travel planned & booked by local travel experts
At Rough Guides, we understand that experienced travellers want to get truly off-the-beaten-track. That’s why we’ve partnered with local experts to help you plan and book tailor-made trips that are packed with personality and stimulating adventure - at all levels of comfort. If you love planning, but find arranging the logistics exhausting, you’re in the right place.Learn Morechevron_right